tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ramesh" <>
Subject Tomcat and JBoss
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:39:28 GMT

I am using Tomcat 4.1 that comes packaged with JBoss 3.2.3. I am trying to
deploy my war which has two servlets.  I am not able to connect to my
servlets by doing a http://localhost:8080/ccgIntf. I tried different
variations of the URL but with no luck. I looked at the jmx-console and
found that the Servlets are not getting deployed. The war itself seems to be
but the Servlet Names are not appearing.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

The structure for the war is

  |-- meta-inf

  |     |--

  |-- web-inf

  |     |-- web.xml

  |     |-- jboss-web.xml

  |     |-- classes

  |     |      |-- my two servlet classes with directories.

The web.xml is:

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application

The Jboss-web.xml is:

      <!-- An empty context root map the war to the root context,

      e.g., http://localhost:8080/ -->

      <context-root />