tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <cyclecarl-...@yahoo.com>
Subject WEBDAV error with GoLive Client - "date and time string"
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:19:13 GMT
I'm trying to use the Adobe GoLive 7.0 WEBDAV client with a Tomcat 5.0.27.  When I attempt
to connect, GoLive reports

Date and time operations cannot be performed on this resource.

and provides the status

Server Error: The date and time string (last modified) sent by the server for resource "/"
is not in ISO8601- or RFC0822-format

The archive for tomcat-user has a message from 2002 with the same complaint, but no response.
 Anyone know what the I have to do to get Tomcat and GoLive to be nice?