tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>
Subject Deployment to ROOT context
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:13:51 GMT
Hello all.
I have such problem:
I'm working on some web-application and I need my servlet change default
servlet. So I'm publishing my web-application to default (ROOT) context (/).
I'm using NetBeans 3.6 and tomcat 5.0.19. When I try to deploy my
web-application automatically I'm getting strange problems like:
No context exists for path /
or
IllegalStateException: Container StandardContext[] has not been started.
I will appreciate any help.

--
Sincerely,
Arsen A. Gutsal