tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: Can someone explain this?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:09:24 GMT
On Monday 14 June 2004 02:11 pm, Worley Brent - bworle wrote:
> I'd love to, but I do not have documentation on what packages are in this
> .jar file.

jar -tf jarfilename.jar

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.