tomcat-users mailing list archives

From java only <javaonlyj...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JAVAC Leaking Memory
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 06:04:08 GMT
Does It mean setting the fork option to true in the conf/web.xml file ? I have also set development
and reloadable option to false...
And also I have noticed for each session,for the first time it takes lot of time to load the
JSP page and hence forth the loading of those pages is quick.Does it mean JSP pages compile
first time and not afterwards for that session?

Thanks,

JavaOnlyJava

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> wrote:

Hi,
Good advice. The fork option for jasper exists in tomcat 5, it's key to helping with these
sorts of problems.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended
disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.