tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Creating Valve
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:40:37 GMT
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:19:30PM -0500, Moushumi Ghosh wrote:

: I created a "org.apache.catalina.valves" package for my use in my
: application. I have that package under classes dir under WEB-INF of my
: application. However when in my class MemoryLogValve, I import
: "org.apache.catalina.valves.ValveBase", I get the error cannot resolve
: symbol .

Sounds like the proper JAR file (or a class on which ValveBase depends)
is still not in the classpath.

Are you sure that's the right catalina.jar you're using?  Doesn't
NetBeans come with an older install of Tomcat...?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com