tomcat-users mailing list archives

From carte...@unr.nevada.edu
Subject Re: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:44:04 GMT
Hi all

I just tried changing the configuration to index.jsp, and I still get

HTTP Status 404 - /

type Status report

message /

description The requested resource (/) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.30

On a side note, I finally got the IIS redirector working. However it only works
with the examples servlet, not with admin or webmathematica. I feel that this
has something to do with the worker.properties file or the uriworker.properties
file. I just need a little insight and guidance on what I may be missing. Once
again thank you all for sharing your wisdom with me. I appreciate it.