tomcat-users mailing list archives

From carte...@unr.nevada.edu
Subject RE: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:21:42 GMT
Right now IIS isnt even running, I make changes to the tomcat files, restart
tomcat and go to http://localhost ... It gave me the congrats you set up
tomcat page by default, and i can get to webMathematica right now by going to
http://localhost/webMathematica , what I want is when I go to http://localhost
it would bring up webMathematica.

-Seth Carter-