tomcat-users mailing list archives

From carte...@unr.nevada.edu
Subject Re: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:56:12 GMT
Hi all, this is exacly what im trying to do with my servlet for
webMathematica. It is located in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/webMathematica.
However, I can't find the option in any config file to make that servlet
become the default for tomcat. Right now tomcat defaults to
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT. I tried to copy the contents of the
webMathematica folder to root, and it loads, but all of the picture mappings
ect are broken at that point. What I really want to have happen is when
someone goes to http://mathweb.library.unr.edu (this is the server this is all
on) tomcat loads up webMathematica instead of ROOT servlet which just say
congrats you set up tomcat BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm am so lost right now, any help
is much appreciated. Thanks.

-Seth Carter-