tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barry Roberts <barry.robe...@xactsites.com>
Subject Re: wc_get_worker_for_name, done did not found a worker - Plea for help
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:46:39 GMT
Oops, I just noticed that I cut and pasted from two different places.
My httpd.conf from apache1 is looking for a worker lb and the
workers.properties from apache2 doesn't have that.  Here are the correct
lines from the apache2 httpd.conf

JkWorkersFile           /usr/local/apache2/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile               /var/log/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel              debug
JkMount                 /apps/* xsappa
JkMount			/admin xsappa