tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mehrle" <>
Subject Looking for naming-factory.jar from 5.0.24
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:52:24 GMT
I recently ran into some JNDI problem in 5.0.25, and this is mentioned as the fix:

"I have a vague theory on why this happened.  Regardless, this is a good
catch on your part.  I've opened a bugzilla item for it
(, and noted in
the item that a quick workaround until the next build is available is to
copy the naming-factory.jar from 5.0.24 to the common/lib directory."

Now, I looked around and am unable to find 5.0.24 anywhere - does anyone
know where it is still hosted, or even better: can someone send me
naming-factory.jar from 5.0.24 release? (I knew I shouldn't have dumped