tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Sherwood" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat5/mod_jk Memory Leak/mod_jk bypass
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:04:25 GMT
I actually have it fixed now(well no ramping in 24 hours).  I am using
tomcat on a windows machine so I adjusted to memory in the configure tomcat
in the start menu(allows you to adjust jvm startup parameters)

The problem did not have anything to do with tomcat if my fix works:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kommuru, Bhaskar" <>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:03 AM
Subject: RE: Tomcat5/mod_jk Memory Leak/mod_jk bypass

> I am just curious in this... Where did you set the 512m? Is your Tomcat's
> JVM size?
> >> Ran out of memory last night again
> >>
> >> Set to 512m and ran out at 284m
> >> Maybe I am missing a paramater in the tomcat setup on windows or
> >> something
> >>
> >> Frustrating
> >>
> >> James
> I was having a memory leak using mod_jk2, and it was fixed by adding
> request.registerRequests=false
> to tomcat/conf/
> I don't know if this would work with mod_jk, but it might be worth a try.
> Adrian
> --
> f y cn rd ths y cn gt a gd jb rt fpl dgm pvq!
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site
> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Standard Bank Group Limited  is proprietary to the group.
> It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
> Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and
opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the
> The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you
and do not read,
> disclose or use the content in any way.
> Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message