tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gunnar Pörschke <gpoersc...@canto.de>
Subject AW: Apache / mod_jk2 and config/log file location specification
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:19:56 GMT
Try command: "workersFile"="D:\tomcat\conf\workers2.properties"
And/or the path syntax for unix..

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: syn uw [mailto:syn_uw@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Juni 2004 10:10
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Apache / mod_jk2 and config/log file location specification

Hello,

I have just installed the latest version of mod_jk2 with Apache 1.3.29 on
Linux and wanted to know how I can specify to mod_jk2 where he should look
for the workers2.properties config file and where he should write the
jk2.log log file ?

I had a look into the documentation but I cannot find anything about that.
The problem I have is that I have compiled Apache with
--sysconfdir=/etc/apache and --prefix=/opt/apache and mod_jk2 still looks
for workers2.properties in /opt/apache/conf. Same thiing for the log file it

wants to write the logfile into /opt/apache/logs but I would like to have it

into /var/log. How can I do that ?

Many thanks
Regards