tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Black" <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: authentication with ldap after doing an ldap search
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:06:14 GMT
Thank you for the response.

We have it working for php and jsp pages, but I am trying to use it with
webdav, actually. My hope is to have a method that will allow people to log
in to make changes to files, but anyone, currently, can read the files. I
also have it where certain roles are needed for updates.

I am now starting to look at slide, but I think I will face the same basic
problem, due to our ldap schema.

" Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."
            --- Satchel Paige