tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <>
Subject RE: I need help about deploying a servlet in tomcat
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:33:20 GMT
When trying to compile your file what error do you get?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.