tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:01:30 GMT
What happens if you just enter: http://localhost:8080/

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

c:/your-Tomcat-install-directory/webapps/yourapp/?
::
:: Kind Regards
:: Schalk Neethling
:: Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President
:: Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
:: emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
:: Tel: +27125468436
:: Fax: +27125468436
:: email:schalk@volume4.co.za
:: web: www.volume4.co.za
::
:: This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or