tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: How do I find out which version of tomcat is installed?
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:47:32 GMT
Load the root index file. Usually you will get this by simply going to
http://yourdomain.com:8080/

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.