tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Remote Start / Stop of tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:28:15 GMT
I second that, if you are on windows download 'Putty' and for uploading and
downloading files via SSH download 'psftp', it is by the same company. They
work absolutely great.

Just check with whom ever administers your server that SSH is installed.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.