tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ricky" <ri...@virtual-map.com>
Subject mod_jk2 connector
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:23:34 GMT
Hi All,

I have difficulty to make mod_jk2 connector to work. :-(

I try to use Unix Channel from this tutorial :
http://cymulacrum.net/writings/tomcat5/c840.html

The problems are:

-          Can not generated jk2.shm & jk2.socket

-          Error in Catalina.out

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/apache2/jkjni.so:
/usr/lib/apache2/jkjni.so: undefined symbol: apr_md5_final

Here are my configurations:

Jk2.properties

handler.list=apr,request,channelUnix

channelUnix.file=/var/cache/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket

serverRoot=/etc/httpd/2.0

apr.NativeSo=/etc/httpd/2.0/modules/jkjni.so

workers2.properties

[shm]

info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with
multiprocess servers.

file=/usr/share/tomcat5/logs/jk2.shm

size=1048576

debug=0

disabled=0

 [channel.un:/usr/share/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket]

tomcatId=localhost:8009

debug=0

 [ajp13:/var/cache/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket]

channel=channel.un:/usr/share/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket

 [uri:/jkstatus/*]

group=status:status

[status:status]

info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/examples/*]

[uri:/MyFirst/*]

[uri:/jkstatus/*]

info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler

group=status:

[uri:/ROOT/*]

[uri:/tomcat-docs/*]

[uri:/manager/*]

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Ricky Ign

Virtual Map (www.virtual-map.com)

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:

This email and any attachment herein contains strictly confidential information. The same
are intended only for the named Recipient(s) as above mentioned . In the event you are not
named as a Recipient, we ask that you inform us of this immediately. Do not disseminate anything
herein and please delete this message and any attachment in its entirety from any system you
may have control over.