tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:28:50 GMT
I would suggest you look at the server.xml, I am not 100% sure but there
should be a place where the ROOT directory is set-up to be the default
directory that is served.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.