tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Barnett <>
Subject Re: Apache2/Tomcat5/mod_jk2 problems
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 18:37:43 GMT
On Wed, 12 May 2004 00:05:09 +0800, Chong Yu Meng <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Another way to verify if the connectors are really giving you the problems (as opposed
to the application) is to setup Apache as a reverse proxy and proxy all requests to Tomcat.
There is documentation on this on the Tomcat site. My suspicion is that it could be your application.

Well, that's what I suspected as well, but then discovered that the same thing happens if
I repeatedly load the jsp-examples pages that came with tomcat. Memory creeps up, tomcat falls

"OK, Sam", sighed Frodo, "I've changed my mind. You can kill him now."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message