tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <>
Subject RE: CGIServlet -- tomcat
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 09:16:15 GMT

Mark, thanks for the reply.  Yes, it's still the only issue.  I'm trying
to cut everything down to make it very simple.  All i'm trying to get work
is the perl file 14all.cgi (google it).

It works through apache 1.3.x/2.x etc.  and I'm almost 100% i had it
working using tomcat 4.x a while ago.  however, since upgrading everything
across the board to 5.0.x i can't recall when it actually broke.  could be
my memory is failing.

the perl portion i believe it doesn't like is when it sets the header and
the expiration time.  if i remove that line, everything is printed to the
screen in html...but no png info.  in the logs i see it being generated
and spat out.

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:14:41 +0100
> From: Mark Thomas <>
> To: 'Tomcat Users List' <>
> Subject: RE: CGIServlet -- tomcat
> Alex,
> I have been looking after the CGI servlet for the last few months. If you look
> in CVS you'll see my name against most of the changes.
> Sorry I didn't see your early posts on the user list. I do keep my eyes open for
> anything CGI servlet related and must have missed it.
> Is the header issue the only one?
> I am no perl expert, so if you could post a complete (but as simple as possible)
> script test case that doesn't work that would be a big help.
> Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message