tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daxin Zuo" <d...@techexcel.com>
Subject RE: Please help on my DB pool problem --- I followed the struction on the web
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 19:07:12 GMT

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Parsons Technical Services [mailto:parsonstechnical@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 4:42 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Please help on my DB pool problem --- I followed the
struction on the web

Daxin,

When you put the dbcp in the GlobalResource did you put a link to the
resource in the context?

Place this in the context for each app that will use the database connection
pool.
<ResourceLink name="jdbc/dbName" global="jdbc/dbName"
type="com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource"/>

In the last email that I sent in addition to the link, was a complete
working set of configurations. Each piece of the configuration was labeled
as to where to add it. Remove all your old attempts and start from the
beginning. If you made a backup of your original files use them. Then put in
each piece and modify with your information.

Let us know.

Doug