tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Neigqaard <s.neiga...@mobilethink.dk>
Subject RE: Problems migrating from windows to linux
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 12:05:55 GMT
Maybe its because you use \ instead of /, or?

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco José Arnau Vives [mailto:farnau@intercontrol.es]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 2:01 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problems migrating from windows to linux

dear users: I hava a servlet working fine in an windows environment
(5.0.16).This servlet does a trnsformation whit xml files to other xml
files through a xsl file. But when I migrate to my linux server the
server returns me an error about find the files. In my windows server
the files are in $CATALALINA_HOME, (same at Linux Server) but the
servlet don't find any file in my linux environment. I suposse that I
must modify something about StandardContextValve but I don't know
what.Can anyboy help me?