tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Strange behaviour with buffers
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 13:09:40 GMT

Hi,
Ahh, I see what you mean.  That's an interesting question, and I'm not a
JSP expert (nor am I a huge fan of these low-level buffering directives
in the presentation layer in the first place, but that's another story),
so I'll let Kin-Man or another expert answer if they feel like it ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

JspWriters,