tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Trond Hersløv <>
Subject Tomcat virtualhost bug?
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 05:16:29 GMT
Hi, I need some help here.
Running: Apache 2.0.49, Tomcat 5.0.24 and jk2 2.0.4. Tomcat and the
webserver running on separate machines.
The webserver is set up with to virtualhosts. is set up so all *.jsp request are sent to Tomcat.
On Tomcat I have to webapps: app1 and app2.
app1 should be for
app2 for
I thought everything was fine, BUT then I realized that I could access app2
like this: <> .
What am I doing wrong?
<Host name="" ..... appBase"webapps".....>
<Context path=""  docBase="test1" .....>
The virtual host for test2 is set up in the same way. How can I prevent a
virtual host from having access to all the other webapplications?
I appreciate any help I can get.
it's 25.may and Norway is getting warmer

This email message has been swept by