tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: How to detect tomcat down
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 18:22:27 GMT
Hi,

You are looking for "lb" type workers (even if you did not know). Look
for that in Tomcat docs.

In short:

JkMount /* balancer

worker.balancer.type=lb
worker.balancer.workerlist=tomcat1worker,tomcat2worker

(I am not sure about the "workerlist" word. It might be "workers" or
"list"... Search for an example in your sample workers.properties)

Antonio Fiol