tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Fowler <Adam.Fow...@ideagen.co.uk>
Subject RE: jk2 shm property
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 13:31:37 GMT
> [shm]
> file=/var/log/apache/inet/jk2.shm
> can someone explain me if the share memory descriptor is mandatory and
> what's best practice about using it's attributes in a jk2 newbie user
> language :-)

I'm not sure whether its mandatory but when I've used jk2 on my linux system
if I haven't had this property then JK2 fails to function correctly. I
always figured it was my fault for not including the shm block! 8o)

Adam.

This email and any files attached is intended for the addressee only and may contain information
that is confidential and/or legally privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise
use this message, including any attachment, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify
this e-mail and any attachments to it to be virus free as we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter
software in conjunction with virus detection software.