tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Francisco José Arnau Vives <far...@intercontrol.es>
Subject Problems migrating from windows to linux
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 12:00:46 GMT
dear users: I hava a servlet working fine in an windows environment
(5.0.16).This servlet does a trnsformation whit xml files to other xml files
through a xsl file. But when I migrate to my linux server the server returns
me an error about find the files. In my windows server the files are in
$CATALALINA_HOME, (same at Linux Server) but the servlet don't find any file
in my linux environment. I suposse that I must modify something about
StandardContextValve but I don't know what.Can anyboy help me?