tomcat-users mailing list archives

From yuni indrasary <wienan...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomcat@content_provider
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 10:35:07 GMT
hi, pardon me if this question is out of the context
for this list, i supposed to simulating J2ME
networking app, it works fine when i run it in the
emulator (i use j2me wtk1.0.4 and also try it at
siemens sl45 SMTK, and i put the servlet as the
server-app under the web-apps directory of tomcat),
now i want to deploy it on a real devices, do i have
to make some additional set up in tomcat?.
some literature i've read told me about WAP gateway,
is it a must for j2me app to use WAP gateway if it
wants to access web server (tomcat)?
thank you very much for advance :)