tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matrix <matrix_ott...@yahoo.ca>
Subject How to monitor hits on static web pages?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:17:40 GMT
I built a website for selling maple syrup (http://www.diotte.ca) and now I would like to track
how many users are coming on the site.  When people goes to my dynamic pages it is easy to
store all the information about the visitors but how can I do it from the first page that
is static (index.html)?  Does Tomcat have a configuration flag for this?  Why I want to do
that?  I want to know the ratio (people who visit the products page / people who visit the
first page).  I don't use Apache as front end, I only use Tomcat 5.1.30.

Thanks,
Matrix