tomcat-users mailing list archives

From VEGH Karoly <karoly.v...@uta.at>
Subject Re: usage of JkWorkersFile and JkLogFile in apache config.
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 21:18:12 GMT
On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 07:33:38PM +0200, VEGH Karoly wrote:

> I am trying to integrate two Tomcat instances with one apache with
> mod_jk2 on a linux box.
> Well, I have an idea how to do this, but it the 'official' way
> is others, do not hesitate to let me know it.

erm, OK, didnt know, that the host name can be given in the
workers2.properties in the uri directive, of course now it sounds logical,
and works fine as well, no need for extra JkDirectives im VirtualHost:

[uri:tomcat/examples/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
info=Extension mapping

[uri:tomcat/examples/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
info=Map the whole webapp

[uri:tomcat2/examples/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8109
info=Extension mapping

[uri:tomcat2/examples/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8109
info=Map the whole webapp

HAND

charlie

--
Végh Károly -  System Engineer - UTA - TIS.SAS.BSS
 We don't believe this to be a coincidence."