tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Is there any way to check # of Records in RecordSet
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 16:45:23 GMT
On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 16:38, Dale, Matt wrote:
> Adam - I mentioned this in another post but unless the result set is scrollable then
you can't reset it back to the beginning. You need to declare the statement object as scrollable
when you create it to achieve this. So Filip was right in that it wi

Matt, yes you did I just didn't get it until after I'd sent mine!

I was just surprised because I've never run into that behaviour before
and I've never changed the defaults. I'm sure you're right though, I
probably set some global variable somewhere and forgot about it!