tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Changing the 'ROOT' webapp (newbie question)
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 15:15:44 GMT
On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 16:11, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >PS. Yoav, I think I speak for many users on this mailing list who
> >appreciate
> >your help and don't think you're a smartass, asshole or dick! Keep up
> the
> >good work.

Yoav, I think you're a smartass, but I mean that in the nicest and most
complimentary way possible  ;-)

You're a constant source of help and relief to tomcat users on this
list.  I am always interested to read your posts and take a great
interest in what you have to say!

Thanks!

> Thank you ;) I'm glad to help, and I don't get offended easily, so no
> worries ;)
>
> Yoav

is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may no

Adam Buglass,  ><>
The Golden Freeway,
Department of Child Health,
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.