tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: BIG Problem
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 10:15:17 GMT
Much as I sympathise with your problem, would you mind not sending it to
mailing lists such as this where it is totally irrelevant.

I would suggest enlisting the help of sympathetic religious groups,
politicians, world aid organisations and most importantly Amnesty
International.

In the meantime, so you really expect me to vote with radio buttons on a
site which I cannot even begin to understand? I failed A-Level French so
how can I begin to comprehend full-blown Arabic?

This e-mail does not appear very proffessional and for all I know you
are being dishonest - it could be a hoax to get us to vote for whatever
those radio buttons mean.

You see why this is not very useful?

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 11:01, Ivan Petrov wrote:
> Hi Tomcat users,
>
> DO YOU AGREE TO CHANGE THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THOSE WHO
> CONTAMINATED THE BLOOD OF LYBEENS CHILDREN WITH AIDS?
>
> BTW: It is NOT the right question: Bulgarian medics DIDN'T contaminate
> the blood. 3 diferent independent commisions, with strong professors in aids
> area, told that THE INFECTION IS STARTED 1 YEAR before Bulgarian
> medics to come in the Lybian hospital and it is internal hospital problem -
> very bad hygiene and multiple usage of same injection. Lybians treing to
> escape his own guilty with bulgarian medics - THAT IS NOT JUSTICE.
> Please people don't trust them - see the facts!
> Lybians have one "confession" received  from one of the 5 bulgarian
> nurses, after 2 MOUNTS beating, thrashing, whopping, wresting nails,
> .... and a lot other tortures in the Lybian jail - THAT IS THE CRIME and
> it can be THE ONLY ARGUMENT to EXECUTE 5 INNOCENT NURSES!
>
> FREE THE BULGARIAN MEDICS NOW!
>
> http://www.aljazeera.net/
> First Radion Button:     CHANGE IT!
> Second Radion Button:KILL THEM ALL