tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: How to monitor hits on static web pages?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:34:13 GMT
I think this is probably slightly off topic, but I suggest getting some
kind of webalizer software. You could do worse than do a google search
for Analog which is flexible and well-used.

Failing that google for words such as webalizer freeware logs website
usage analysis

GIYF!

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 13:17, Matrix wrote:
> I built a website for selling maple syrup (http://www.diotte.ca) and now I would like
to track how many users are coming on the site.  When people goes to my dynamic pages it is
easy to store all the information about the visitors but how can I do it