tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Celona, Paul - AES" <Paul.Cel...@itt.com>
Subject Servlet generating applet
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:44:50 GMT

Has anyone generated an html page from a servlet that contains an
applet? I am having trouble with the browser finding the class specified
in the "code" param. I've had "codebase" set to a number of things with
no success. Is the codebase the root of the webapp? Or is it supposed to
set to WEB-INF/classes. The applet works fine when not downloaded from
Tomcat.

Paul

This email and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries,
Inc.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT
Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.