tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Honza Spurný <spu...@master.cz>
Subject Setting classpath out of the webapp directory
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 08:26:18 GMT
Hi there,

I'have been trying to set the classpath of the webapp out of the directory
of this webapp. This is for me little important, since some classes I'd like
to use (I have to use) in other webapps. I want to have only one file of
this class -- I don't want to copy classes between the webapps.

I'm sure it is possible to do it, as I need it, but I don't know how. Would
be anybody so kind and help me with this?

I would also like to "export" the lib directory of webapp out of the webapp
directory so that the shared libaries could be presented as file only once.
This is probably the same problem as above.

Could anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.
Honza Spurny