tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dionisio Ruiz de Zárate <dioni...@tinieblas.com>
Subject apache 2 + omcat 5 with mod_jk2
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 21:04:38 GMT
hello my workers2.properties file i include in apache with:
LoadModule jk2_module /usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk2.so
JkSet config.file /etc/apache2/workers2.properties

the properties file has:
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers.
file=anon

# Defines a load balancer named lb. Use even if you only have one machine.
[lb:lb]

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
group=lb

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/examples/*]
group=lb

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler
group=status:

But how must i say to the virtual domains, to the apache to redirect the jsp
petitions to the tomcat?
with:
   <Location "/*.jsp">
       JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
   </Location>

???
is this all?

i have configured my virtual domains in tomcat and in apache, both resolves
them well.
but what must i to put in the pache con file, for each domain, to redirect
the jsp to the tomcat?

with mod_jk is had this:

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
but in mod_jk2? how?
i must to modify the workers2.properties for configurint the several virtual
domains?

thanks