tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malcolm Warren <malc...@villeinitalia.com>
Subject jsessionid parameter not being accepted
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:15:49 GMT

I have done my own url re-writing manually to cater for those browsers who
have turned off cookies.
i.e. I have manually added "?jsessionid=<session id>" parameter to every
url.

This worked well in Jrun, but Tomcat is not accepting the jsessionid
parameter, and is creating a new session each time.
The tomcat session manager is the default one, in fact there is no session
manager visibly enabled in server.xml, so everything is default.

Has anybody got any ideas what is going on and what I should do?

Regards,
Malcolm Warren