tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malcolm Warren <malc...@villeinitalia.com>
Subject Re: How does Tomcat manage Form-based authentication?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:40:14 GMT
I've tried including the session id, but it creates a new one.

It's calling a url in another application in the same engine. Can't
session info be shared across applications?
I've allowed single sign-on in server.xml.

I don't want to merge them into one application, because I may put one of
them in another virtual machine.