tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: windows setup query
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:05:24 GMT
Well, one problem is that the servlet-name is case sensitive (you have
'Welcome' in the servlet tag and 'welcome' in the servlet-mapping).

It also looks like you have included your context-path in the
servlet-mapping.  This is a no-no, but Tomcat 3 will let it quietly slide if
you do it.  Higher versions of Tomcat are not so forgiving.