tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: How to set up JAVA_OPTS while running tomcat as a service
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:36:04 GMT
Well, Tomcat 5 has the nice GUI to do most of this (right-click the Tomcat
sys-tray icon), as well as the 'service.bat' file that you can customize for
your settings.  There should never be a reason to edit the registry settings
directly.  However, for those people that don't want to heed the warning :),
the settings are located at:
 HKLM\Software\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat Service
Manager\Tomcat5\Parameters.