tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Kraus-Ahma" <ds...@kraus-ahma.de>
Subject Mapping to a different port on localhost, using mod_jk2
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 11:31:35 GMT
Hi,

i am using jk2 for the connection between Apache 2.0.49 and Tomcat  5.0.19
(on Win32). In httpd.conf, i am using a virtual host (localhost:8090),
where my project resides. Now i am trying to figure out, how to map the
standard worker to process all JSPs on that virtual host. I tried
-------------------------------
    # ---- mapping mime types for tomcat
    <Location "/*.jsp">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>
    <Location "/*.do">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>
    <Location "/servlet/*">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>
-------------------------------
in the httpd.conf, but when doing so, tomcat answers with a 404?

I also edited workers.properties
-------------------------------
[uri:localhost:8090/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
-------------------------------

instead of/in addition to the settings above. But this would display the
tomcat main page!

Then i thought, i should try to add a new virtual additional <HOST> in the
Standard <ENGINE> in server.xml
            <Host name="localhost:8090" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
                  unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
but this did not work at all!

Any ideas?

Thanx,