tomcat-users mailing list archives

From marc.baumgart...@degussa-bank.de
Subject Antwort: RE: How to really destroy a Session
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:55:37 GMT

I have tested some other cases:

We have a SessionListener who sets a flag of the user to logout out, when
there is a session invalidate. Now it seems that the session.invalidate()
don't calls the listener in Tomcat 5.0. is this possible?

Thanks,
Marc

                      "Mike Curwen"

                      <gb_dev@gb-im.co         An:      "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      m>                       Kopie:

                                               Thema:   RE: How to really destroy a Session

                      16.04.04 15:56

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Tomcat Users

                      List"

The cookie is removed when the user closes the browser, no ?