tomcat-users mailing list archives

From UmamaheswarKall...@vjil.com
Subject Why is this happening? :(
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:16:30 GMT

Hi,
I have an application where my JSP talks to the Servlet for further
processing of my form. I am maintaining the user information in a session("
UserDetails") object since the user has logged in.

My application works sometimes, but never works sometimes.

When I try to navigate within the same page sometime the "UserDetails"
object that is present in the session becomes null and sometime it works
great.

This is happening only with this jsp page of my application. The other
pages are working good and there is no session problem in them.

But why is that the session object becomes null sometimes and works
sometimes?

I am totally lost. Please help me.

Thank you,
Best Regards,