tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Guyatt" <pguy...@telesoft-technologies.com>
Subject RE: Accessing Dll's
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:21:13 GMT
Hi There,

	Can I see you native code and your class that declares you native methods.

Thanks

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Schmeets [mailto:mark@chipware.com]
Sent: 22 April 2004 16:13
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Accessing Dll's

Hi,
Is it possible that this dll is being loaded somewhere else in your
instance?
My experience with this error came from trying to use the Oracle native
JDBC drivers. It usually came down to one of three issues, first that
the dll couldn't be "found", second that another web-app had already
loaded it, third it was a dll versioning problem.
Hope it helps.

Mark