tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jennifer Legaspi" <jennifer_lega...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can't get ISAPI Redirector / Filter to load
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:52:39 GMT
I have installed Tomcat 4.1.30
installed j2sdk 1.4.2.04
downloaded isapi_redirector2.dll and renamed it isapi_redirector.dll

I am running it under th version of IIS 5.0 that comes with Windows 2k
Professional under a Win2k platofrm.

I followed the How To file exactly and still getting a problem with making
the Filter arrow green.

I have tomcat installed at "c:\jakarta-tomcat".

CATALINA_HOME and JAVA_HOME is defined.

JSP's and Servlets run fine under Tomcat, via Port 8080.

The path to my DLL is:
"c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirector.dll".

I set it up in IIS an ISAPI filter, under the name "jakarta" using the above
DLL.

Also, since the filter has never loaded correctly, the ISAPI log file has
never been created.

I use the following info for "worker.propertries"
worker.list=worker1
worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.type=ajp13

and the "uriworkermap.properties" file has this:
/servlet/*=ajp13
/examples=ajp13
/examples/*=ajp13
/doctera=ajp13
/doctera/*=ajp13
/uftps=ajp13
/uftps/*=ajp13
/examples/*.jsp=ajp13

I manually added the Filter DLL to registry as well (see below).

When I try to add it to IIS, it will not load (red down arrow).

These are my registry entries:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\2.0  (I tried 1.0 but still not working)

extension_uri: /jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll
log_file: c:\jakarta-tomcat\logs\isapi.log
log_level: debug
worker_file: c:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\worker.properties  (NOT
workers.properties)
worker_mount_file: c:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties

Also:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters

Filter DLLs: c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll

Please Help.