tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Lissack <rliss...@buildonline.com>
Subject Tomcat 4 session replication in a production environment
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:03:38 GMT
Hi,

Is anyone using Tomcat 4 session replication in a production environment, if
so, could you please share your experiences ?

Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade to TC 5 for now but I need to setup
session replication for some of our TC 4 servers for fail-over purposes (we
have HW load balancers for load balancing).

I have successfully set it up in our stage environment to prove it is viable
but I am interested in others experiences.

Also, is it possible for me to create a new replication jar for TC 4 which
incorporates the bug fixes done on the TC 5 branch ?

Thanks,
Ryan.