tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BARBEY Stuart R <Stuart_BAR...@rta.nsw.gov.au>
Subject URI definitions for isapi_redirector2.dll & IIS
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:33:59 GMT
> Does anyone know where I can find a document which specifies valid URI
> formats for the workers2.properties file? I have been trying the following
> URI combinations but the URL requests aren't redirected from IIS to Tomcat
> by the isapi_redirector2.dll:

> URI: /servlet/package.*
>
> or

> URI: /webapp/servlet/packagename.*
>
> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stuart.
>
> BTW: the following does work successfully, that is, IIS passes the URL to
> Tomcat.

> URI: /webapp/servlet/*

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used
by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The
RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily
the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from
your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail
if you are not the intended recipient.